Written by Pope John Paul II, this prayer asks for the intercession of Mary to bring an end to evil in all its forms and to reveal the light of hope to all the world.
How Do I Use:
- Invite the entire school to pray the Prayer for Peace on the first class day after January 1, the Feast of Mary, the Mother of God.
- Start or end the school day with the Prayer for Peace whenever there is an outbreak of violence in the local community.
- Use the Prayer for Peace as a starting point for discussion about ways to work for peace in your school, parish, and community.
- Recite Prayer for Peace each morning at the end of announcements.
- Give copies of Prayer for Peace to every child or young person.
- Pray the Prayer for Peace at the beginning of class or a youth group meeting.
Pack of 100.
Also available in Spanish.